Vekpuk Limited Editions
SHRINE long scarf (special edition)
WEAR YOUR ART OUT!
This Shrine special edition long scarf is inspired by Victor Ekpuk's much heralded artwork SHRINE TO KNOWLEDGE which was featured at the groundbreaking GET UP STAND UP exhibition at Somerset House in London in 2019.
Victor Ekpuk created the art on this scarf specifically for this canvas.
This Limited Edition scarf is made on demand, in limited order quantity of 100 pieces only, with the artist’ signature on each piece.
Available in Satin Charmeuse fabric.
These materials are rich, smooth, fluid and drapes beautifully, the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear your fav artist work where you go.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash